Why would I need a bidet you ask? Well, bidets are very simple to use and the best way to improve your bathroom hygiene and ensure a clean, healthy well-being. Did you know that the medically recommended way to clean the genital region is warm water? Bidets are incomparably hygienic and good for the environment. They are finally making inroads in US households.
I had only seen bidets on T.V. and had never seen one up close until I reverted to Islam as all Muslim households either have a hand held watering can, sprayer or bidet. Bathroom hygiene is incredibly important in Islam for a number of reasons.
Recently I posted an Instagram video about the Advanced Clean A.C 2.0 SpaLet Bidet with Remote Control and much to my surprised, Almost all of the readers that commented stated that the first time they saw a bidet was when they traveled overseas. Most of the bathrooms around the world are equipped with a bidet – even in so-called “third world” countries. They are surprisingly few and far between in the United States. Why is it that Americans have shunned the bidet? Americans never seemed to warm up to the bidet. However, bidet seat sales in the U.S. have increased by double digits every year for the past five years. Today, new technology and intuitive design have convinced many U.S. homeowners to invite the bidet into the privacy of their bathrooms.
I didn’t grow up with a bidet and had the misconception the bidets were only for the rich. Boy was I wrong! You don’t have to invest thousands of dollars to enjoy the addition of a bidet into your bathroom. Not only is the Advanced Clean SpaLet Bidet affordable but it can change your bathroom experience while promoting a healthier and cleaner lifestyle that elevates the bathroom experience for the whole family. Who doesn’t want that, right?
My household has been using The Advanced Clean SpaLet Bidet for a week now and it’s the topic of most of our conversations. My family agrees that one of the features they felt made it to first place on their list is the 4 nozzle positions that is personalize by a click of a button. In at second place is the adjustable water pressure which allows you to adjust both the position and pressure in order to provide you with the most comfortable experience possible. Third favorite feature is the remote control, as you don’t have to try and see the controls next to you as with other products on the market.
The Advance Clean A.C. 2.0 Spalet Bidet offers a wide array of features such as
- 2 self-cleaning nozzles for independent front and back cleaning. The nozzles are rinsed with water before and after each use and features a shutter that covers the nozzles when not being used.
- Adjustable heated seat that you can calibrate to your preferences.
- Adjustable water pressure which allows you to adjust both the position and pressure in order to provide you with the most comfortable experience possible.
- No need to fear the jolt of a cold splash as the bidet has adjustable water temperature
- Deodorizer with easy access charcoal filters which uses active charcoal to reduce the odors in the bowl. Operation begins once the user sits down on the seat and continues for 5 seconds after the user stands up.
- 1-touch power save (8 hours)
- One-push Removable Seat for easy bowl and seat cleaning
- Antibacterial protection is applied to the seat, cover, nozzles and control panel to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- Feminine Wash which is very effective for maintaining feminine hygiene during menstruation and pregnancy.
- A slow close seat and best of all, the lid is detachable with one easy click for thorough cleaning.
- Wireless remote control
When it comes to benefits, bidets seem like a no-brainer, it’s the ultimate cleansing experience.
Are bidets common to your culture or religion? If so, tell us where you are from and share your personal story and the cultural practice(s). If not, would you be open to it now since you’ve just heard about all the benefits of bathroom hygiene?
This is a sponsored post written in partnership with @American Standard. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.